Decoding Male Psychology – Finding The Key To Unlocking His Heart
Decoding male psychology and unlocking his heart are necessary in the game of love. If you have found the love of your life and want to make him your own, but he needs a little encouragement, it can be frustrating to try to figure out what to do next. But I can help you with that. There are some similarities that all men have that can work to your advantage. This is how to go about decoding male psychology.
The techniques and strategies are the same if you just want to attract men in general or if you want to focus on that one guy that could be your boyfriend / husband / lover / soul mate. The one attraction that is effective is to show him personal attention and also play hard to get.
It can sound like those are opposites and do not go together, but the fact is that they work best when they are combined. Male psychology says that together they can make a guy fall in love and make him commit to you. They work better than just about any other techniques in the dating world. Read on.
This is why it works so well and why it is so necessary to combine them. Men are much more comfortable and likely to pursue you if they know that their attention will be welcomed. So you need to remove his doubts by showing him some personal attention.
On the other hand, men love to chase. If you throw yourself at them, or if you make it too easy, they will not feel a need to pursue you. Therefore, you need to play hard to get. In combination, these are a powerful weapon in decoding male psychology.
Good dating advice says to do it like this –
Go over and talk to him. If you are at work or at a party together, do not be afraid to show personal attention by going over to him. This shows attention on your part and lets him know that you want some kind of relationship. Make it very interesting and entertaining.
HOWEVER, do not do it right away. Also, make sure that you keep it short. Then leave or move on and talk to someone else. This is playing hard to get and giving him something to chase. Men can fall in love because of combining these 2 strategies.
Do this also –
Smile at him. Make it obvious that you are happy to see him. Then continue to look elsewhere. You are combining the showing of personal interest with playing hard to get. Watch how well it works.
Apply this principle to other situations and watch his heart melt.
It is also very important to make sure that you are an interesting, fun person to be with. Make sure you continue to read, meet people, travel and grow in your social and other skills. You want to be the kind of woman that he can see will add quality to his life rather than be a burden to him. Make sure that he can see that you have a life of your own and that it is a quality life.
Do not neglect your appearance. Make sure that you dress in a way that is attractive and that your makeup is up to date and looks good on you. Do not neglect updating your hairstyle and making it like an attractive picture frame for your face.
You are ready. You know how to unlock his heart and make it your own. Try this advice. It will work on most males. We have been decoding male psychology together.
Did You Text Your Ex? Here’s The Best Way To Respond When They Text You Back
After you take a break from your ex and then decide it’s now time to try and text your ex back, you may find yourself in a dilemma. It’s hard enough trying to figure out what to say in those first few text messages to your ex. But that’s not your only problem.
What happens when your ex responds? What do you say then? How do you respond to their response?
Hopefully you were careful about the first few texts you sent. After all, you shouldn’t be trying to get your ex back right off the bat.
Instead, you simply want to open the lines of communication and give your ex the opportunity to start a conversation, but only if he or she wants to. Your first few texts should never put any pressure on your ex to respond.
So let’s assume you did that and sent a good “across the bow” text to get the ball rolling. Maybe it was something like, “Just caught myself thinking of you when I heard that Adele song you love. Hope you’re doing great.”
Now it’s a waiting game. How is your ex going to respond? There are 4 possible scenarios.
1.) No response at all
2.) A neutral response
3.) A positive response
4.) A negative response
If you get no response at all, it’s ok. Don’t worry about it. Your ex may not be ready to hear from you. Wait a few days or a week and then text your ex back with a different text message variation. Whatever you do, don’t start sending them message after message asking them why they aren’t replying to you.
A neutral response is something like, “Thanks” or “I’m ok, thanks. You?” If your ex responds like this, you may be tempted to reply back and get into a big long conversation with them. But you shouldn’t. Instead, reply in a friendly, but equally as neutral way and end the conversation.
For example, “I’m good. Hey, I gotta run, but nice hearing from you. Bye for now.”
More than likely you won’t get a super positive response unless you broke up with your ex and they’re excited to hear from you because they weren’t ready for the relationship to end. If they broke up with you, they may also have realized they made a mistake and may therefore be extremely happy to hear from you.
Again, don’t get into a long conversation. Treat this much like a neutral response. Reply back that you’re doing great, it was awesome to hear from them but you have to go, and then end the conversation. This will keep them missing you and longing for you even more.
Lastly, if you get an extremely negative response from your ex, then you will need to give them more time. In this case, don’t text them again for several weeks. If they say something like, “I’m still really hurt and really don’t want to talk to you right now” just reply with something like “Sorry. I totally understand. Hope you’re doing well.”
No matter what response you get from your ex, always be the one to end the conversation first and resist the urge to get into a long, drawn out conversation. It’s extremely hard to resist the urge to talk to them more, especially when you get a positive response, but you’ll put yourself in a much better position to win them back if you keep them wanting more.
Developing Attraction – Secrets Of The Female Thought Process
For almost all men the female consciousness is a baffling mystery, more difficult to decode than the greatest mysteries which have plagued the human race forever. Even though we all want to meet women online, without any true information about exactly how female psyche works, our goal is usually a lost cause. We might as well be exploring a mysterious area without using map.
But what if we had all the solutions to the way the female brain works? What if we’re able to find out exactly what the female brain is thinking in just about all situations? Even more to the point, imagine if we knew easy methods to generate attraction in a wide array of ways by utilizing various methods that have nothing to do with our natural born looks!
Now those are crucial things worthwhile to learn!
Ok, now what if I told you that these secrets are all at your disposal but simply well kept from the mainstream population? Would you believe me?
Well this is all real. And those people who are advanced at online dating and picking up women recognize that being able to pick up women online at any time they desire is especially easy once you learn the tricks of the female mind. There are numerous methods to generating attraction. All we need to do is unlock the actual thought process of the female psyche.
Why the female and male system is completely different:
The male mind is generally very one-dimensional. Males are generally attracted to physical beauty. The reason behind this is mainly evolutionary. Throughout the evolution of humanity, men often stood the most successful probability of creating a fertile baby by reproducing with females that had much of the common characteristics we associate with natural beauty today. This includes curvy bodies, large hips, good complexion etc. Even today our evolutionary instincts drive us towards women that happens to be physically beautiful. We are very simple when it comes to creating attraction.
Women alternatively are extremely different. Throughout the evolution of man, women always sought out men that would protect, provide, and take care of them. These were the utmost valuable men society and what women instinctively looked for. The carryover of this effect still exists even today.
Women continue to be programmed from evolution to find these same qualities in men. Female instincts drive them to find men who provide. In today’s modern world this translates to women being attracted to men that offer ambition, have great jobs, nice homes, show they’re able to take care of themselves well, etc.
Females are additionally still instinctively drawn to look for protectors. In today’s modern world that translates to men that are leaders amid their friends, men with alpha males characteristics, and men who have lots of social value.
By starting to learn how you can demonstrate these attributes within our online profiles, the emails we write, and the way we communicate on our dates, we’ll be in a position to utilize these attraction builders to our benefit.
After we fully grasp this online dating advice and grow to realize how to use these techniques to our benefit, we are going to unlock the secrets to the female brain and not only have the capacity to attract a lot of women online, but attract the most amazing women online after we learn the most advanced tactics.
Are these the only possible attraction builders?
Not at all. This specific article only examines the mere surface of the female mind. Lucky for us men, there are a variety more attraction-building techniques which can be utilized. But if there is one thing the majority of us, “less than flawless” men of all ages can celebrate, it’s that ANY guy can attract gorgeous women of the highest quality.
Dating is any social activity performed as a pair or even a group with the aim of each assessing the other’s suitability as their partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The word refers to the act of agreeing on a time and “date” when a pair can meet and engage in some social activity.
In many cultural traditions, dates are arranged by a third party, who may be a family member, an acquaintance, or a dedicated matchmaker. Recently matchmaking services have become popular. Although dating rules in Western popular culture have become more relaxed during the 20th century, there is considerable variation between individuals’ values. For example, when the activity costs money, it has traditionally been the man’s role to pay; in recent times the practice of “going Dutch” (splitting the expenses) has emerged. Traditional dating activities include sharing entertainment or a meal. In general, a person may date many different partners during the same time period in order to have the best chance of finding their most suitable available mate.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia © 2001-2006 Wikipedia Contributors (Disclaimer)
This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Dear Dr. Romance: On Dating at Work
Click here to view the video.
Work can be the ideal environment for falling in love: you are in close proximity for a long period of time, you may have developed a good working partnership, and from there it is a short step to romance. However, workplace romance can present big problems. Dr. Romance helps you figure out the right and wrong ways to do it.
Dr. Romance on Dating in the Workplace
The problem of dating co-workers is what happens when the relationship doesn’t work out. Still, many people find themselves attracted to people at work — it’s actually an environment that’s similar to the college environment, which is the easiest place to date.
Research shows that the workplace is where the majority of couples meet. There’s a reason for this: Unlike online dating, newspaper ads, singles events and speed dating, the office gives you a chance to actually get to know and even bond with a person before declaring your interest.
The reason so many people date in the workplace, even though it’s often disastrous, is that it’s easy.
Office Dating Do’s and Don’ts
* DO remember that you need your job, and act accordingly
* DON’T get involved with a married co-worker, no matter how much you like each other.
* DO keep your in-office behavior businesslike — coworkers shouldn’t be able to tell that you’re dating.
* DON’T share information with your coworkers about your dating situation. You’ll become the subject of office gossip.
* DO understand that, if the relationship has problems, you may wind up having to change jobs.
* DON’T suddenly start dressing provocatively at work; it will alert your coworkers that something’s going on.
* DO remember your e-mails; phone calls, etc. are not private. If you must talk to your in-office inamorata, use your cell phone in a private space, where you can’t be overheard, or talk in code.
* DON’T allow yourself to be used by someone else in the office to get influence or information, and don’t cuddle up to your boss in hopes of a promotion or raise.The Unofficial Guide to Dating Again has many more guidelines to make modern dating fun, safe and successful.
Decoding Male Dating Behavior
Body language is generally referred as the non-verbal language of the dating game. You must be familiar with the term body language as it plays a significant role in making or breaking a successful date. This article will help you to ascertain male dating behavior and relationship habits. Girls and guys both display signals through non-verbal medium but you need to interpret them successfully to be one step ahead in the dating game. Guys in relationships exhibit following traits on their first date but once you have a clear understanding of what a male needs your initial sojourn will be a breeze.
1. Eye contact is considered as one of the easiest aspect of body language. Let’s suppose that you are sitting with your guy at a coffee shop. Closely, notice the way he looks at you, when both of you are involved in an interaction. He may be sipping the coffee, but if his eyes are firmly fixed on you then he is comfortable and interested in you. Thereafter, he will persistently get involved with you. He also indirectly signals that he will be honest and sincere with you.
On the other hand, if the guy looks more interested and engrossed in his coffee or any other thing around him or looks around here and there frequently, then there is only one inference: he is not serious about you and is feeling uncomfortable in your presence.
Finally, the only silver lining is that your guy should turn out to be a shy person. And you continue to hope, but the chances are very rare. If this is your first date, then you can be sure that the chapter is closed.
2. If you happen to go out on a date with a guy who always has a pre-occupied mind, then the things get all the more difficult. He will keep adjusting his body and look at his watch to check if he is running out of time. Although, he is sitting right in front of you his mind is drifting somewhere else. Guys on dates with such typical behavior is a sure sign of lack of interest, or a mind fully pre-occupied with that Hollywood diva. Someone, or something else, is on his mind but one thing is sure that it is definitely not you.
3. Silence is deafening as it is capable of speaking thousand words. You want your guy to shower praises upon you. But he has very little to say about you. Whenever you are talking, he is simply listening. Perhaps he may be of the perception that you will not appreciate hearing what he is thinking? But the fact is, you are of very little interest to him.
However, it will be totally opposite if he persistently keeps up with you in joining the interaction. Sometimes he will nod his head, agree and believe anything you say. He will laugh at your jokes, even if they are dry. He will start to ask more private questions about you, such as your sleeping habits. It is a clear sign that you are halfway there.
4. Guys on dates often have tensed-up body posture then you can clearly draw an inference that it will be a lonely journey back home.
Definition: Romantic Date
This article is aimed at assisting you with how to set about making a romantic date for the one you love. It is especially appropriate for the less romantically inclined who just can’t think of these ideas without prompting!
1. Make a list of what you will need before you begin. For example -roses, chocolates, candles, stuffed animals (plushies), food, and romantic music.
2. Select something for dinner that you know you’ll both like, so you can enjoy the meal together. If you haven’t time to cook, order ahead at a good food store that specializes in take-home dinners (not just fast food). Order a special cake from a bakery (pâtisserie) and get some special wine or alcohol substitute that both of you love to share.
3. Shop for the roses, candles and stuffed animal(s). Choose them in pink, red, or white; or try a combination of all three colors if you like. Include a card in which you can write a personal, heartfelt message. Make the card yourself if you have the time, for that extra personal touch.
4. Arrange the roses, candles and stuffed animals in strategic places in your home. Make them appear in unexpected places to delight your loved one. Leave a sweet post-it note message stuck behind the bathroom door, next to the soap dispenser or on the coat rack. It’s also a nice touch to scatter some rose petals around your home, perhaps on a staircase or on the welcome mat at the front door. Write a love note in the steam on the bathroom mirror so they see it when they get out the shower.
5. Start cooking your specially planned meal (if you’re doing it) or put the purchased quality meals into warming-up containers ready to heat. Make sure that you have something sweet and romantic to finish the meal with.
6. Think of some heartfelt ways of presenting the food – arrange the salad in the shape of a heart; use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out bread pieces, pour a berry coulis for a cake in a heart shape.
7. Set the table with your favorite things, a candle, some flowers and put on softly playing music in the background. Leave a sweet message in the place that your loved one will be sitting.
8. After the meal is over, have chocolates and out-of-the-ordinary warm drinks planned ( for example, hot chocolate with a dash of liqueur or fruit syrup; latte coffee etc). Dim the lights and tell your loved one all the reasons why they are so special to you. Go beyond ordinary and think deeply about why this person really matters to you – stretch that word “love” into something with real meaning.
A nice gift for your loved one could be a teddy bear with chocolates, a live miniature rose plant that will remind them of you long after cut roses have gone, a longed-for novel with red ribbon around it, a poem written by yourself, a photo collage of the two of you, prepared by yourself etc. Think of really personal gifts that reflect how you feel about your love.
Difficulties And Benefits Of Being A Single Parent
It cannot be denied that single parenting is a tough job. No matter what circumstances have thrown you into the world of single parenting, the road that you are traveling is a rough one.
There are many struggles that a single parent may face. You must know how to balance your work, housework, visitation schedules, childcare and your children’s activities. You also have to set aside some free time for yourself.
Usually, one of the biggest struggles that single parents face is financial ones. This is true especially for a custodial parent. To add to this, delinquent child support is on the rise. To top it all off, the children need attention, guidance, quality time and just every day care. All of this may seem to be overwhelming.
The single-parent family is faced with many problems and pressures that the nuclear family is shielded from. Some of these are:
– Visitation as well as custody arrangements
– The effect that continued conflict between the parents may have on the children
– There is a decrease in the amount of time that children and parents can see each other.
– Effects that divorce has on a child’s school performance and interaction with peers
– Disruptions that reach into the extended family
– Negative reactions that a child may have when a parent begins dating again
Although the single parent is faced with many challenges, if a parent is willing to work hard they may reap some benefits from their situation. Here are some of the possible benefits of being a single parent:
1. There can be a reduction of hostility, tension and discord as well as an increase in the solidarity of the family. There is also a greater consistency in the enforcement of rules for the children.
2. Since a single parent does not have to worry about giving into the demands of another adult, he or she will be able to be more flexible in planning time with the children.
3. Single-parent families may come to depend upon each other more and work together to solve problems about daily living. When you get the children involved, they are much more willing to help carry out any decisions that have been made.
4. Single parenting can help make one strong and develop more character. Challenges turn into opportunities for growth.
5. Children of single-parent families may broaden their experiences because they are influenced by each parent individually.
6. There are extensions of the single-parent community that can provide support. Single parents do not have to feel cut off or isolated. There are different support groups that are available such as Parents without Partners.
7. If the children are able to contribute to the household, they may feel more valued and needed. When both parents are in a family, they usually distribute the major responsibilities between them. However, in a single-parent family, every child has to do his or her own share which is a vital part in daily living.
So, as you can see, there are both disadvantages as well as advantages in being a single parent. With hard work, guidance and support, you can become a model single parent.
Dear Dr. Romance: she is in denial and wants to escape the pain
Dear Dr. Romance:
My best girlfriend ever and I dated for about eight months, then had a long distance relationship when she went back to her home country. She just broke up with me over email and she is dating someone from her home city for the last month. I thought we were very happy and serious and our best things were chemistry and compatibility!
We are on talking basis now, but very much less these days; mostly through emails and sometime over phone. Our relationship was in trouble for a couple of months when I was traveling for a month where i rarely had access to net or phone. When I came back , she wanted me to make some big and quick commitments, which I could not do straightaway out of foolishness, being too busy with work and solving friends problems.
She is in a classic rebound relationship since she is in denial and wants to escape the pain, fill up the void left by the break up, she wants someone just for companionship, togetherness and for her own happiness & comfort. She did this in her excessive obsession to move on. I am no expert on these but I want to have hope, faith, be strong, postive, happy, control of my emotions to be normal but try one final time for us to get back together! am i that wrong? every time there is a break up, people should just give up and move on and never try again? is it like some course/job/training/furniture that it did not work so just chuck it?
We both still love each other and we know we shall never come across with whom we can click as much
and be as much happy! what should I do? less contact/regular contact with her? i know i need to be strong, calm, composed and patient! I try to be positive! but the feelings and memories somedays are too much to handle!
What should i do? I believe in the old style saying – if something is broken try to fix it! just dont replace it! How can I win her back without hurting her? i love her, her happiness and care about her! i wish her happiness but i also know and feel she would be most happy with me!
Your letter outlines the classic problems that beset long distance relationships. Couples get out of touch and forget to consider each other’s needs, wants and feelings. I’m sorry you’re having a tough time.
Unfortunately, there’s not too much you can do as long as your ex-girlfriend is involved with someone else. I agree with you that it sounds like a rebound relationship and it probably won’t last.
It’s good that you’re realizing that you made some big mistakes, and that’s where you can begin. I agree that you need to ” have hope, faith, be strong, postive, happy, control of my emotions” Take enough time to analyse what your part was in ruining your relationship, and what you need to do, or what thinking you need to change, to make sure that you don’t repeat that mistake. Keep focused on the fact that you might have your relationship right now, had you acted in a more reasonable and mature manner. If you focus on becoming more emotionally mature.
You’re right that her rebound relationship is not likely to last, but you can’t hope for any reconciliation with her until that happens. If you want to wait and see, you’ll need a lot of patience. I’d suggest, if you can, you wait up to six months only. If her relationship lasts that long, it would probably be time for you to move on. If her relationship does break up, “The One Who Got Away” will help you know
what to do to make sure you rekindle your relationship effectively. Whether you get to put this
relationship back together or you begin a new one, “Keys to a Happy Relationship” will help you figure out how to make it work. If you continue to be in a long distance relationship, The Commuter Marriage: Keep Your Relationship Close when you’re Far Apart has the information and skills you need to know.
For low-cost counseling, find me at LoveForever.com